1 hr 5 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light, August 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250º.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Place unsweetened chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high for 1 minute or until almost melted.
- 4Remove from microwave; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 5Combine flour, cocoa, and salt in a large bowl; add coconut, and toss well.
- 6Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk (the mixture will be stiff).
- 7Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until edges of cookies are firm and center of cookies are soft, rotating baking sheet once during baking time.
- 9Remove from oven, and cool 10 minutes on pan.
- 10Remove the cookies from the pan and cool completely on rack.
- 11Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate-Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk