Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this posted on apartment therapy; it looks good!
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Whip the eggs until frothy.
- add the coconut milk, evaporated milk, sugar, salt, vanilla and flour into the eggs.
- Whip it together for another minute.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium mix.
- add all the ingredients in and stir until a thick paste is formed; Let cool.
- Fill a piping bag (or a Ziploc with a corner cut off) with the paste.
- pipe out the mixture into cookie shapes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly springy to the touch.
- They will be very soft, but they will firm up and get very chewy as they cool.