Recipe by Wilfong
From - www.HersheysKitchens.com
Top Review by my3beachbabes
This were delicious! I love chocolate and cinnamon together so these were right up my alley! I did use parchment paper on my cookie trays but was mad when one of my papers slipped off the tray and back into the oven!!! :( I also added 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful of cinnamon into the batter! I will be making these again. Thanks for posting!
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, plus
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Add brown sugar and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar; beat until blended.
- Add egg, baking soda, corn syrup and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; beat into butter mixture.
- If batter becomes too stiff, use wooden spoon to stir in remaining flour.
- Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes, if necessary, until batter is firm enough to shape.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon; roll balls in mixture.
- Place balls 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set and tops are cracked.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- 40 cookies.