1/2 Photos of Chewy Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
As soon as these cookies come out of the oven, pour a glass of ice-cold milk, and give yourself permission to eat a couple. The anti-oxidants in the double dose of chocolate will be good for you! If you leave these in the oven too long--no problem, call them "Crispy Choco Chocolate Chip Cookies." No one will complain!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- 2Cream butter and sugars until well-blended and very light.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients, then add (gradually) to butter mixture. Mix well.
- 5Add chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoons to greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 7-9 minutes for softer, chewy cookie; 9-11 minutes for a crunchier version.
- 8VARIATION: Try other flavors of chips like caramel, butterscotch, raspberry, white chocolate, mini-chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.7
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 859.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 111.3 g
- Protein 13.8 g