Soft, chewy cookies that have a remarkable "cookie" taste.
Make and share this CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Do not overmix.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet (or roll into balls if you prefer).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (DO NOT go over 12 minutes- they will become harder!).