Recipe by Kat
Soft, chewy cookies that have a remarkable "cookie" taste.
Top Review by ROSE ROSTKOWSKI
My 15 year old daughter made eight dozen of these for her classmates at school, (that means they had to be simple to make) also I thought they tasted great, this cookie actually stayed nice and soft. thanks I know I'll be making these often.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Do not overmix.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet (or roll into balls if you prefer).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (DO NOT go over 12 minutes- they will become harder!).