Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
these cookies are soft, chewy and oh so good! i found this recipe online.
Make and share this Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla, until well blended.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are light brown.
- Let cookies cool on the baking sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Delicious. Made a gluten-free version, and that turned out perfectly, as well. An excellent recipe--I wish more people would use cake flour in their cookie recipes!!
These cookies are really good, chewy in the middle and crispy on the edges. I like the fact it makes quite a bit...out of one batch I got 71 cookies!