Recipe by AmyZoe
I love to use a cake mix when I need cookies in a hurry. These were well received. Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With a Cake Mix. Serving size is estimated.
- 15 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix or 15 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil.
- Stir the mixture until all the powder is evenly mixed inches.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9x13" pan.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until light golden brown on top.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.