A rich, yummy cookie thats equally at home on a holiday/formal cookie tray or as an after school snack with a glass of milk. NOTE: DO NOT use instant oats/oatmeal in this recipe.
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Toast pecans on foil lined baking sheet for about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Remove nuts from oven as soon as they start to smell toasted, remove nuts from pan and set aside.
- 4Coarsely chop chocolate bars and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, cream butter and brown sugar.
- 6Add eggs, honey, cinnamon and vanilla, mix throughly.
- 7Add flour, oats and baking soda, mixing together on low speed.
- 8Stir in cherries, nuts and chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- 9Drop batter by rounded tablespoons on to two ungreased baking sheets, leave at least 2 inches between each cookie (they will spread).
- 10Bake at 350°F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 11Do NOT over bake - cookies will be chewier if slightly underdone.
- 12Let cookies rest on pan for 1 minute, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- 13Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1856 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1613.7
- Calories from Fat 677
- Total Fat 75.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 214.7 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 227.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 142.7 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: