Recipe by Andrea
Good chocolate chip cookie!
Top Review by Chef Dissa Debba
Great recipe, however, the baking temp is way off. I was leery to bake them at 325, but followed the recipe as noted. The cookies baked for 14 minutes and were still doughy. I upped the temp to 375 and they baked in 8-10 minutes. Other than that, the flavor was good and I enjoyed the chewy consistency!
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.48 ml unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl; whisk to combine; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars, mixing until thoroughly blended.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients and beat at low speed with electric mixer just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.