1/1 Photo of Chewy Choco-Chip Cookies
Good chocolate chip cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Place flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl; whisk to combine; set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars, mixing until thoroughly blended.
- 5Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- 6Add dry ingredients and beat at low speed with electric mixer just until combined.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Choco-Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1085 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g