Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
very nice sweet slice for those morning teas snacks etc from new ideas magazine
- 150 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 (50 g) packets Rolo chocolates
- cocoa powder, to decorate
- grease 19 x 30 cm pan.
- line base and 2 sides with baking paper extending over edges.
- combine butter, chocolate in pan stir over low heat til melted.
- place flour, sugar, condensed milk, coconut and chocolate mixture into bowl.
- mix well.
- spread mixture into pan arrange rolos over top and press into slice mixture.
- cook in moderate oven 180 degrees c.
- about 25 min til lightly browned.
- dont overcook.
- cool slice in pan before removing.
- dust slice with sifted cocoa.
- serve cut into small squares.