1/1 Photo of Chewy Cherry Vanilla Oatmeal Cookie Bars
This is my variation on the Quaker Oatmeal Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe. Sometimes you just want something a little different! These are great for breakfast or a snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml shortening
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 709.77 ml oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 354.88 ml dried sour cherries
- 59.14-118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In large bowl, beat shortening and sugars until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- 4Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- 5Add oats, cherries, and pecans. Mix well.
- 6Spread mixture in an ungreased 9 x 13 metal baking pan.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 15 to 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
- 9Store tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Cherry Vanilla Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried sour cherries