Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These heavenly cookies are easy to make and have dried cherries, white chocolate chips, chopped almonds and macadamia nuts, oatmeal, and just a touch of coconut.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick or old fashion, uncooked)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag dried tart cherries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar; add eggs and almond extract.
- Stir in dry ingredients and add cherries, nuts, and coconut.
- Drop from spoon on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
These cookies are delicious! The tart cherries offset the sweet white chocolate. Almost like a pina colada in a cookie.