Recipe by lilsweetie
These easy drop cookies are the perfect mix between cookies and cheesecake.
Top Review by sofie-a-toast
These cookies were just okay. Although my roommates and coworkers all devoured them, I found them a bit sour tasting. Perhaps the cream cheese just didn't work for me? I actually thought they tasted much better the second day!
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. When smooth, add in vanilla & sugar followed by flour, then pecans.
- Roll into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart, & press gently with the bottom of a wet glass to flatten cookie balls slightly. Bake for 11-14 minutes. Let cool on sheets enough so they won't break when you remove them with a spatula.