Recipe by lilsweetie
These easy drop cookies are the perfect mix between cookies and cheesecake.
Top Review by sofie-a-toast
These cookies were just okay. Although my roommates and coworkers all devoured them, I found them a bit sour tasting. Perhaps the cream cheese just didn't work for me? I actually thought they tasted much better the second day!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. When smooth, add in vanilla & sugar followed by flour, then pecans.
- Roll into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart, & press gently with the bottom of a wet glass to flatten cookie balls slightly. Bake for 11-14 minutes. Let cool on sheets enough so they won't break when you remove them with a spatula.