- 1 1⁄2 cups corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwave safe bowl, mix corn syrup, brown sugar and sugar and stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4-7 minutes until bubbling, stirring twice during cycle.
- Remove from microwave and add peanut butter.
- Stir until the peanut butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add cereal and stir gently but until cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Spoon mixture into greased 13x9" pan.
- Using back of a spatula, press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Let cool and cut into bars.