Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request. These are very good for a quick breakfast or lunch, in my opinion!
Make and share this Chewy Cereal Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In large microwave safe bowl, mix corn syrup, brown sugar and sugar and stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4-7 minutes until bubbling, stirring twice during cycle.
- Remove from microwave and add peanut butter.
- Stir until the peanut butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add cereal and stir gently but until cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Spoon mixture into greased 13x9" pan.
- Using back of a spatula, press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
my vegetarian daughter thinks this is great!