A easy cookie/cake from Paula, enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350?F. Lightly grease a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, butter, eggs, coconut, vanilla, pecans, and chocolate chips until well combined.
- 3Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35
- 4minutes, until a toothpick inserted through the middle comes out clean.
- 5Cool the cake completely in the pan before cutting it into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Cake (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.6
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 573.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 72.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g