Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 cup stick butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- Beat together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Beat in melted butterscotch chips and vanilla.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
- (Sides rise higher than center.) Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips over bars.