Recipe by Dorel
Watch everyone come running when they catch a heavenly whiff of butterscotch and graham coming from the kitchen. Get out the milk and have a treat. Recipe from Meals.com. They are excellent cookies.
Top Review by Connie2499
I can easily say that these were the best cookies that I made this Christmas. I added a tsp of cinnamon to give them some kick. It made a huge difference. Try making them without the chips and using the cinnamon, you get a whole other cookie with the same recipe!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until set.
- (I found 11 minutes best but check at 9) Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, remove to wire racks to cool completely.