Watch everyone come running when they catch a heavenly whiff of butterscotch and graham coming from the kitchen. Get out the milk and have a treat. Recipe from Meals.com. They are excellent cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 3In large bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in butterscotch morsels.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes until set.
- 9(I found 11 minutes best but check at 9) Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Butterscotch Graham Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 110.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g