Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Many requests for the recipe came after making these for hubby's office for Xmas. There are other similiar recipes on Zaar but none are exactly made like these are. Hubby and I could not stop eating the second batch I made until they were all gone. This is from Homemade Favorites 2004, Robin Hood pamphlet.
- CRUST: PREHEAT oven to 350F (180C).
- Grease a 13” X 9” cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients for crust, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of 350F oven for 15-18 minutes, or until light golden.
- TOPPING: Beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and melted butter until blended.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and cashews.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool completely in pan on rack then cut into bars.
- TIP: Chill for easy cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Excellent for freezing.