Sweet Diva's Note:
From the back of Publix butterscotch morsels. When I submit the recipe, it is changing the butterscotch morsels to Nestle, but I used the Publix brand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Heat morsels and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 3Pour butterscotch mixture into large bowl; stir in sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- 4Stir in flour, nuts and salt, mixing well.
- 5Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool completely; cut into bars.
- 8I microwave the morsels and butter in a large bowl for 2 minutes, stir, and microwave for an additional 2 minutes, stirring again until thoroughly blended. I then just add all ingredients to the same bowl and bake as indicated.
- 9I also bake this in a stoneware 15x10-inch pan for 20-25 minutes, yielding about 48 bars.
- 10These are also really good with a bag on white chocolate morsels stirred inches :yummy:.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g