Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 mins
Fudy and chewy,with only 5 ingredients!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs or 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- combine fisrt 3 ingredients in saucepan,cook over medium heat,stirring constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in crumbs and nuts.
- (batter will be thick) Press into heavily greased 8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 24 minutes.
- Let cool in pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.