Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These little beauties are sooo delicious you will have trouble eating just one! Have had the recipe for a while and don't know where it came from. I love these more than Chocolate Chip.....
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine shortening, brown sugar, water and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda and then mix into the creamed mixture. Beat at low speed until all is blended inches.
- Stir in Chocolate Chipits.
- Drop by the spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Cook for about 9-11 minutes depending on how chewy you like your cookies.