1/4 Photos of Chewy Brownie Cookies
This came from a Crisco package and is super yummy! These cookies taste just like a brownie with chips in them. I love them with white chocolate chips or a mix of white and milk chocolate. I have even just made these with no chips and frosted them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Combine brown sugar, all-vegetable shortening, water and vanilla extract; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat eggs into mixture.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda; mix into all-vegetable shortening mixture at low speed just until blended.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonsful 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake 7 minutes, or until cookies are set.
- 6Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- 7COOKIE VARIATION You can use any combination of chips for this recipe. For instance, 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 cup white chocolate chips, or 1 cup peanut butter chips and 1 cup of chocolate chips, or 1 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup of chips, etc.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.0
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 585.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 106.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g