1/1 Photo of Chewy Blonde Brownies
I looked high and low for the perfect blondies. I love them chewy not cake like and the walnuts are such a good accent to the brown sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Crisco and milk in large microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave approx 1 minute at 50%. Remove and stir. Repeat as needed till melted.
- 3Stir in sugar and then add egg and stir quickly.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and mix in w/ sugar mixture.
- 5Add nuts and vanilla.
- 6Spread in 8 x 8 greased pan.
- 7Cook 350° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Blonde Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g