Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes an easy, pretty, sweet light dessert or finger food. Kids will love it, plus it contains fruit! - Preparation time does not include freezing.
- 1 (395 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 packet Marie biscuits (Crushed)
- 1 packet marshmallows (Chopped, or mini marshmallows if you can find them)
- 1 packet dried apricot (Chopped)
- 1 cup walnuts (Chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup coconut (put this in last and you may not need it all)
- extra coconut, to cover
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add coconut last and adjust amount according to dryness of mixture (the mix should be moist and sticky to allow to roll).
- Roll handfulls of mixture into short, fat logs (they can be as thick or thin as you like).
- Roll in coconut.
- Place logs on to grease proof paper and start to roll into a better log type shape by pressing down hard and rolling at the same time.
- Twist the ends of the paper.
- Place in the freezer.
- Take out about an hour before you are ready to chop them up and eat them.