- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted (or try pecans or walnuts)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F; line 9x9 inch pan with foil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of prepared pan; bake 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle crust with coconut and almonds; pour milk evenly over top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes; cool on wire rack and cut into squares.