Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Quite possibly the best cookie I have ever made..... EVER and the easiest! They were chewy and delicious. The plate of cookies didn't last 2 hours. I used a pastry bag to get these on to the cookie sheet, but you could use a plastic bag and cut the corner off if you don't have one.
- Blend almond paste and sugar in the food processor until it is completely combined.
- Add egg white and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pastry bag and make small dallops on a greased cookie sheet (parchment paper is even better).
- With a wet finger, smooth out the tops of the cookies.
- bake at 300 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they start to get a golden color.
Yummy! I just got done making these last night and they tasted yummy! The only reason I gave it one star is that the oven temp and time are off. They were not done and I wasn't sure how long to let them bake. I was afraid to bake them too long as I didn't want them to be hard. Underdone was definitely yummy, but it was impossible to take them off of the cookie sheet and the ones I did get off, the undersides smooshed together. At $6 a can, it was a little expensive to not have a nice gift to give my friends. They were not presentable (but I made myself sick eating the yummy goodness!) With my next can I did try Chocolate-Dipped Almond Horseshoe Cookies, and the temp was 375 and they baked for 18minutes. That did the trick! Thank you! They were yummy!