Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sauza tequila (Commemorativo anejo)
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- salt, around the rim
- lime wedge
- Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- Add tequila, triple sec and sweet and sour mix to the shaker, shake, then pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (add salt around the rim of the glass first if you want to).
- Drizzle Chambord into the glass, add a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Nice margarita - and pretty too! I used your Restaurant-Style Sweet and Sour Mix. The Chambord sweetened it up quite a bit. Mine didn't float as I hoped it would but it still looked nice and tasted great - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009