Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
- 42.52 g el jimador silver tequila
- 14.17 g triple sec
- 118.29 ml prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- salt, around the rim
- lime wedge
- Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want).
- Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Tomorrow "Rapture" is predicted. Happy Rapture to all who are going to Heaven! And can I claim your best recipes? ;-)