Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds great. It is posted by request from Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces herradura silver tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- salt, around the rim (optional)
- lime wedge (to garnish)
- Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake.
- Pour the drink into a 12-oz margarita glass.
- (salt the rim first, if you want it).
- Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw and serve.
Very tasty, and very blue! Used blue agave tequila. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2009.