Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Only 3 ingredients. Very good. I have made this with other variations also. Try 1/2 cup pesto instead of tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (oil packed)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces roll goat cheese (generous 1/2 cup)
- 8 chicken breasts, bone in with a generous skin cover
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain tomatoes. Save 1 Tbsp of the oil.
- Finely chop and stir into goat cheese.
- Using your fingers tuck a rounded Tbsp between skin and meat of each breast and push to centre of breast.
- Using your palm gently press down on chicken skin until cheese is evenly distributed.
- Rub a small amount of stuffing over skin for great tasting skin.
- Place breasts skin side up on an 9 x 13 pan treated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with reserved tomato oil, spread evenly over chicken with fingers.
- Roast in centre of oven for 50 - 60 minutes, basting occasionally. Until skin is rich golden brown.
- Skim fat from pan and drizzle pan juice over chicken.