Vino Girl's Note:
Clean Eating Magazine May/June 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chevre and yogurt in a food processor fitted with a standard blade.
- 2Chop for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- 3Remove mixture and put in a bowl.
- 4Whisk in herbs.
- 5Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out pulp and seeds.
- 6Thinly slice a sliver off the bottom of each tomato half to that each stands up straight.
- 7Fill each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon chevre mixture so that it overflows just a bit.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chevre & Herb-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 49.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g