Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Clean Eating Magazine May/June 2009
- 3 ounces plain chevre cheese or 3 ounces pepper chevre cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 25 cherry tomatoes
- Place chevre and yogurt in a food processor fitted with a standard blade.
- Chop for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Remove mixture and put in a bowl.
- Whisk in herbs.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out pulp and seeds.
- Thinly slice a sliver off the bottom of each tomato half to that each stands up straight.
- Fill each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon chevre mixture so that it overflows just a bit.