Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Clean Eating Magazine May/June 2009
Make and share this Chevre & Herb-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place chevre and yogurt in a food processor fitted with a standard blade.
- Chop for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Remove mixture and put in a bowl.
- Whisk in herbs.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out pulp and seeds.
- Thinly slice a sliver off the bottom of each tomato half to that each stands up straight.
- Fill each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon chevre mixture so that it overflows just a bit.