Chevre and Pear Quesadillas
- Cut pears in half and remove cores. Cut into 1/3 inch thick slices. Toss slices with olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Grill or saute for 1 minute on each side.
- Chop pears into 1/2 " dice. Combine pear, cheeses and green onion in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 portions and spread one portion onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half.
- Heat a non-stick or cast iron pan over medium heat. Cook each tortilla for about 1 minute per side or until cheese melts.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 pieces.