Recipe by internetnut
This came from Indian Style Of Cooking. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 500 g chicken, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, as required
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 sprig curry leaf
- 4 pieces dried red chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed coarsely black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the marinade ingredients for an 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry chopped onions until soft.
- Add ginger/garlic paste and fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Fry till it becomes soft and pulpy. Let oil comes out from it.
- Add marinated chicken to this with very little water and cook until the chicken well cooked and the water is evaporated.
- In another pan, heat some oil. Add red chilies.
- Add 1 sprig of curry leaves followed by onions which sliced.
- Add pepper to the onions and mix it well. Add fried onions to the cooked chicken and mix it well.