Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2007, this looked delicious. Haven't made it yet though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 2In a small mixing bowl beat the puree, sugar, milk and brandy until smooth. Beat in egg yolks until well combined. Wash beaters thoroughly.
- 3In a large mixing bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the beaten whites into the chestnut mixture. Turn into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart souffle dish.
- 4Bake in a 350F oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve immediately, topped with unsweetened whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chestnut Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.4 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: