A very nice and different taste in pasta. Makes a very nice give away. I usually serve this pasta with none too heavy sauces, that do not dampen the peculiar chestnutty taste/flavour. Try serving it with butter, sage and parmesan shaves. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Add eggs and start kneading.
- 3Knead until dough is smooth and shiny. You might need a bit of lukewarm water according to size of eggs.
- 4Let dough rest for about an hour (best in the fridge).
- 5Shape in your favourite pasta type and either cook at once or let dry for a couple of days.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chestnut Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 558.0 mg
- Sodium 1379.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: