A tasty, flavourful soup perfect for Christmas starters or a lunch for the days when you've eaten too much :) and fancy a healthier alternative - so simple, really tasty and a bit spicy, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add the onion and garlic and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until soft.
- 2Add the tomatoes and simmer for five minutes.
- 3then add the chestnuts and simmer for a further three minutes.
- 4Add the stock, bring to the boil and simmer until everything is tender.
- 5Allow the soup to cool a little, then liquidise it in batches.
- 6Return the soup to the pan, add the chorizo and simmer for a few minutes, or until hot.
- 7Serve with the parsley as garnish.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chestnut and Chorizo Soup
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g