Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is really good and sweet. They are so delicious that they might go fast. Very good to serve these with company or just the family. Kids will like them.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cupmelted butter or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cupmelted margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- Take the first 3 ingredients and combine them.
- combine and press in bottom of 9"x12" pan.
- then combine the last 3 ingredients.
- pour over cake mix.
- bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- let cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is always greatly enjoyed! Thanks!
LOVE THESE! (make sure to use 9x12 pan or they will be too gooey)
These are good, but be warned they are VERY SWEET. thanks for the new treat.