My mom used to make this for me. It's a golden crust with a gooey chocolate topping--similar to a gooey butter cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 13x9 baking pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix together cake mix, 1 egg, and butter; press into bottom of the pan.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients well and pour over the top.
- 4Bake for 35 minutes, or up to 45 if you don't like your topping quite as gooey.
- 5Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chess Cake Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 359.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: