Recipe by saoirse
My mom used to make this for me. It's a golden crust with a gooey chocolate topping--similar to a gooey butter cake
- 1 yellow cake mix (2-layer size)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 lb powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, 1 egg, and butter; press into bottom of the pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and pour over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or up to 45 if you don't like your topping quite as gooey.
- Cool before cutting into squares.