Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted Ginny Griffin.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 16 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg, and butter; blend well.
- Line bottom of greased 9x13 glass pan with dough.
- Combine confectioners sugar, 2 eggs, cream cheese; blend well, pour over dough.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
- Cut in bars.
My friend makes these for me and they are AWESOME!!!
My family loves these! I took them to a potluck dinner and brought home an empty pan. Really easy and really yummy.
These were very good! I refrigerated them and they were great cold. They did taste slightly different from chess bars I had previously tasted but were still very good!