Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a winner. It's easy and perfect for the beginner baker.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Mix together cake mix, margarine, and 1 egg;.
- pat in 9x13 inch pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients and poor on crust mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- (Do not open door while baking).
yum yum yum! This was soooo easy, and tasted vaguely like my mom's lemon bars. Great for me, because while I like the lemon bars, I don't LOVE the lemon bars because I don't love lemon in baked goods that much. (Although if that's what you like, I bet these would be a great candidate for adding lemon flavor to). Made for PAC. Thanks for posting!