Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is made with basic ingredients and I can't stop eating it, so I try not to make it often. Its like a fudgy brownie with no chocolate. The edges are the best. It is very rich so you may want to cut it into small squares. I got the recipe from a book called "Derby Entertaining".
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and butter.
- Beat until light.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt;.
- blend into egg mixture.
- Mix well and add vanilla and nuts.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes until firm around edges.
- Center will be soft.