Recipe Baroness's Note:
Another recipe I am saving here. What a novelty that looks so good. It's fried ravioli!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, pancake mix, salt and pepper.
- 2Add enough water to get the consistency to a thick batter.
- 3Dip ravioli into this batter and let excess drip off, then dip into bread crumbs to coat.
- 4Fry ravioli in hot (350°F) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Top each ravioli with 1/2 slice of Provolone cheese.
- 6Place in oven under the broiling setting until the cheese melts.
- 7Serve with meat or marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chesdan Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 1009.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: