Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Another recipe I am saving here. What a novelty that looks so good. It's fried ravioli!
Make and share this Chesdan Toasted Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 45 frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pancake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine flour, pancake mix, salt and pepper.
- Add enough water to get the consistency to a thick batter.
- Dip ravioli into this batter and let excess drip off, then dip into bread crumbs to coat.
- Fry ravioli in hot (350°F) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top each ravioli with 1/2 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Place in oven under the broiling setting until the cheese melts.
- Serve with meat or marinara sauce.