Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is one from my "Theo" in Maryland. It is great grilled but can be done in the oven too!
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (bone-in or boneless- your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon oregano, crushed (Greek Oregano preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, and Old Bay together until well blended. Place Chicken is a ziptop bag and pour marinade over it. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours (overnight is best!). Before baking, salt and pepper the meat to taste. Grill Chicken until internal temp is 160 degrees F.
- Great to serve over a Greek Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, feta cheese and olives with Greek Dressing).
- Kali Orexi! Good Appetite!
What a surprise! A great twist on a classic! Very Yummy!
turned out so yummy. i only had time to marinade it for 3 hours-very juicy & lemony in flavour. next time i'm going to double the garlic. yum, yum!!! served w/ tzaikai sauce, greek salad & rice-delicious!
Wow - this is just terrific chicken!! Moist and tender with such great flavor. I marinated mine overnight and the chicken grilled up so juicy. This is a real keeper - thanks for posting your recipe! Made fof Spring PAC 2009