Recipe by Mille®
If you can't find Old Bay Seasoning in the store, there are a couple of good copycat recipes on Recipezaar to make your own.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings or 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken drumsticks or 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs (or combination)
- vegetable oil
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 fluid ounces no-salt-added ketchup
- 2 fluid ounces cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the barbecue sauce ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Lightly brush the chicken pieces with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle them generously with Old Bay seasoning.
- Grill the chicken over hot coals for about 40 minutes, turning often.
- During the last 10 minutes of grilling, brush the chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce on the side and lots of napkins for schticky fingers.