If you can't find Old Bay Seasoning in the store, there are a couple of good copycat recipes on Recipezaar to make your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 lbs chicken wings or 3 1/2 lbs chicken drumsticks or 3 1/2 lbs chicken thighs (or combination)
- vegetable oil
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1Combine all the barbecue sauce ingredients in a small saucepan.
- 2Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4Lightly brush the chicken pieces with vegetable oil.
- 5Sprinkle them generously with Old Bay seasoning.
- 6Grill the chicken over hot coals for about 40 minutes, turning often.
- 7During the last 10 minutes of grilling, brush the chicken with barbecue sauce.
- 8Serve with additional barbecue sauce on the side and lots of napkins for schticky fingers.
Nutritional Facts for Chesapeake Cluckers
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.2
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 203.9 mg
- Sodium 216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning