Prep 3 mins
Cook 14 mins
This marinade recipe was presented as a sampler at my local Peoria, IL Hy-Vee Grocery Store during a meat sale. My kids loved it, which makes it a winner with me. I liked it too!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped fresh
- 1 lime, juiced
- cracked black pepper
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch think
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, seafood seasoning, minced garlic, basil, lime juice, and black pepper in a bowl, and pour into a re-sealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, flipping periodically.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the pork chops from the bag. Discard excess marinade.
- Grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F.